DDWP approved Sports Residential Academy Islamabad along with 15 other sports developmental projects
Islamabad 14 November, 2009: Departmental Development Working Party (DDWP) approved 16 sports related development projects in meeting held on 12th November, 2009 under the chairmanship of Federal Secretary of Ministry of Sports, Anisul Hasnain Musavi at Federal Ministry of Sports. Dr. Waheed Rana, Deputy Chief Planning Division, Abdul Moeed, Deputy Financial Advisor(DFA), Ministry Of Finance, Senior Joint Secretary Ministry of Sports, Director General, PSB and officials of Ministry of Sports and PSB attended the meeting.
Province wise break up of the projects is here under:
1. Establishment of Project Monitoring Cell (PMC) with approved cost of Rs.32.105 million.
2. Construction of Sports Residential Academy at PSC with the cost of Rs.52.393 million.
3. Upgradation of football ground at Mouza Yagbus, District Nankana Sahib costing Rs.5.167 million.
4. Construction of Sports Stadium at Jaranwala costing Rs.11.507 million.
5. Construction of Multipurpose Sports Hall at Sargodha costing Rs.52.393 million.
6. Construction of players hostel, Boundary Wall and Flood lights at Ayub Bha Hockey Stadium, Khushnab costing Rs.24.804 million.
7. Construction of Sports Stadium and Badminton Hall at Ahmedpur Sharkia, Bahawalpur costing Rs.24.945 million.
8. Construction of Sports Facilities at Ghakkar, Dist Gujaranwala costing Rs.14.560 million.
9. Construction of Boundary Wall, Road network & Paved area at PSB coaching centre, Karachi with approved cost Rs.13.766 million.
10. Construction of Swimming Pool at Benazirabad costing Rs.55.00 million.
11. Construction of Boundary Wall & Seating steps at football stadium Tehsil Wadh District Khuzdar with approved cost is Rs.11.741 million.
12. Construction of sportsmen Hostel at Ghoush Baksh Bezenjo Stadium, Khuzdar costing Rs.12.210 million.
13. Construction of Sports Stadium at Mashkail, Dist Washuk costing Rs.11.741 million.
14. Upgradation of football ground at Kohat with approved cost of Rs.9.352 million.
15. Construction of Malik Muzaffar Sports Stadium at Ouch, Lower Dir costing Rs.8.556 million.
16. Provision of Tubewell including Pump Room at Hockey Ground Abotabad costing Rs2.643 million
Faik Ali Chachar
Director (PR & MM)
Pakistan Sports Board