1. Pakistan Sports Board intends to materialize the bidding process regarding the scheme “LAYING OF 02 SYNTHETIC TENNIS SURFACE & TUFF PAVERS AROUND TENNIS COURTS AT PAKISTAN SPORTS COMPLEX, ISLAMABAD” funded by Federal Government. Bidding is open to all pre-qualified eligible bidders.
2. The Pakistan Sports Board invites sealed bids from eligible firms or persons licensed by the Pakistan Engineering Council in the appropriate category for the Works. A foreign bidder is entitled to bid only in a joint venture with a Pakistani constructor in accordance with the relevant provisions of PEC bye-laws.
3. Bidders may obtain further information from, inspect at and acquire the Bidding Documents, the Office of the Assistant Engineer (Civil), Pakistan Sports Board, Jinnah Stadium, Kashmir Highway, Near Aabpara, Islamabad.
4. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by an interested bidder on submission of a written application to the above office and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Rs.2,000.00 (Rupees two thousand only) in shape of deposit at call favouring DG, PSB.
5. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security @ 2% of the bid price of the bidder or an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency, and must be delivered in the name of Director General, Pakistan Sports Board, Kashmir Highway, Near Aabpara, Islamabad at or before 1100 hours, on 13th March, 2013. Bids will be opened at 1130 hours on the same day, in the presence of bidder’s representatives who choose to attend at the same address.
Sabir Hussain Malik
Assistant Engineer (Civil),
Pakistan Sports Board,
Kashmir Highway , Aabpara,