1. Sealed tenders are invited from the reputed registered GST firms for supply of different sports equipments on urgent basis.
2. The bids must reach in the Office of Pakistan Sports Board, Kashmir Highway, near Aabpara, Islamabad by 4th June, 2010 at 1100 hours at the latest. Tenders will be opened on the same date at 1130 hours in the presence of the bidders who desire to attend.
3. Blank tender forms can be obtained from the Office of the Deputy Director General (Tech) on payment of Rs.1,000/- in shape of Bank Draft (Non-refundable) in favour of Director General, Pakistan Sports Board from 0900 to 1400 hours on any working day.
4. The tender should accompany Bank Draft for Rs.50,000/- as earnest money in favour of Director General, Pakistan Sports Board, Islamabad. The bidders are authorized to nominate representatives of the firms concerned and must produce the requisite certificate of firm. The bidders should accompany the brochure, photos, make and origin of the product. The bidders may quote the prizes at single item basis.
5. The Director General, Pakistan Sports Board, Islamabad reserves the right to accept or reject any or all the tenders without assigning any reason.
For Director General,
Pakistan Sports Board,
Kashmir Highway , Aabpara,