1. Sealed tenders are invited from well reputed firms/contractors/suppliers registered with sales Tax Department for supply of Security equipments.
2. Tender form containing detail specifications can be obtained on payment of Rs.2,000/- (non-refundable) in the shape of Bank Draft in the name of Director General, Pakistan Sports Board, Islamabad from the office of the undersigned at Pakistan Sports Board, Kashmir Highway, near Aabpara, Islamabad on any working day during office hours up to 8th May, 2015 before 1300 hours.
3. Tenders will be received on or before 11th May, 2015 up to 1030 hours and will be opened on the same day at 1100 hours in the presence of the bidders or their representatives.
4. Financial and Technical bids should be submitted separately in sealed envelops.
5. Rates quoted by firms must be valid up to 30th June 2015.
6. Bank Drafts equal to 2% of the total value of bid as earnest money in favour of Director General, Pakistan Sports Board, Islamabad must be attached with the tender as earnest money. Conditional/incomplete tenders will not be accepted.
7. The bidders should be the authorized representatives of the firms concerned and must produce the requisite certificate of firm. The bids should accompany the brochure, photos, make and origin of the product. The equipment should be according to the specifications given in the tender document. Conditional/incomplete tenders will not be accepted.
8. Those firms whose technical specification fulfils the required specification according to tender document their financial bid will be opened.
9. Director General, Pakistan Sports Board, Islamabad, reserve the right to accept or reject any or all the tenders before award of contract as per PPRA rules.
Dy. Director General (Fac),
Pakistan Sports Board,
Kashmir Highway, Aabpara,