1. Offers are invited from interested private entrepreneurs for renting of shops, twelve (12) at ground floor and six (06) at first floor, located at Sports Complex Mardan, opposite Sheikh Maltoon Town Ship Nowshera Mardan.
2. The bids must reach in the office of Pakistan Sports Board, Kashmir highway, near Aabpara, Islamabad by 26th July 2008 at 1100 hours at the latest., which will be opened on the same date at 1130 hours in the presence of the bidders, who desire to be present at occasion.
3. Blank forms can be obtained from the office of the undersigned, free of cost from 0800 to 1400 hours on any working day, till 20th July, 2008 .
4. The bids should accompany Bank Drafts amounting to Rs.200,000.00 (Rupees two hundred thousand only for each shop) in favour of Director General, Pakistan Sports Board, Islamabad. The bidders should be the authorized representatives of the firms concerned and must produce the requisite certificate of firm, in addition to provision of the following information.
Name, address, Fax no and E-mail address of firm.
Date of establishment of the firm.
Details of business already being done.
Bio-data of key personnel of business / shops to be appointed.
Income Tax Registration Certificates.
List of cases of arbitrations/litigation entered by the firm, if any.
Financial status and banks reference.
3. Director General, Pakistan Sports Board reserves the right to accept or reject any or all the bids without assigning any reason thereof and his decision will be final and irrevocable.
(Sabir Hussain Malik)
Assistant Engineer (Civil)
Pakistan Sports Board,
Kashmir Highway , Aabpara,