1. Sealed tenders are invited from reputed firms/contractors registered with Sales Tax Department for supply of following Physiotherapy equipment/Software.
a. Back extension and Rehabilitation of Isokinetic system.
b. ISO map graphical imaging software No. 890-130 to upgrade Biodex System 4 pro
2. Tender forms and specifications can be obtained on payment of Rs.1000/- (non refundable) in the shape of Bank Draft from the office of the Dy. Director General (R&T), Pakistan Sports Board, Kashmir Highway, Near Aabpara, Islamabad on any working day during office hours up to 19th January 2010 before 1300 hours.
3. Tenders will be received on 20th January 2010 up to 1000 hours and will be opened on the same day at 1100 hrs in the presence of the bidders or their representatives.
4. Bank Drafts equal to 2% of the total value of bid as earnest money in favour of Director General, Pakistan Sports Board, Islamabad must be attached with the tender as earnest money. Conditional/incomplete tenders will not be accepted.
5. The bidders should be the authorized representatives of the firms concerned and must produce the requisite certificate of firm. The bids should accompany the brochure, photos make and origin of the product. The equipment should be according to the specifications given in the tender document. Conditional/incomplete tenders will not be accepted.
6. The Director General, Pakistan Sports Board, Islamabad, reserves the right to accept or reject any or all the tenders without assigning any reason.
for Director General
Pakistan Sports Board,
Kashmir Highway , Aabpara,