1. Pakistan Sports Board intends to materialize the bidding process regarding the work “Providing, Fabrication and Installation of Fiberglass Canopies over windows of Players Hotel, PSB Coaching Centre, Lahore” from eligible firms or persons licensed by the Pakistan Engineering Council (Upto December, 2016) in the appropriate category for the above works.
2. Bidders may obtain further information from, inspect at and acquire the bidding documents from the office of the Executive Engineer (Civil), Pakistan Sports Board, Jinnah Stadium, Kashmir Highway, Near Aabpara, Islamabad.
3. A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by an interested bidder on submission of a written application to the above office and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Rs.500.00 (Rupees five hundred only) in shape of demand draft/deposit at call favouring DG, PSB from the date of uploading and upto to 1st May, 2016.
4. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security @ 2% of the bid price of the bidder or an equivalent amount in a freely convertable currency in shape of bank draft/ bank guarantee from any schedule bank of Pakistan, and must be delivered in the name of Director General, Pakistan Sports Board, Kashmir Highway, Near Aabpara, Islamabad at or before 1100 hours, on 2nd May, 2016. Bids will be opened at 1130 hours on the same day in the presence of bidder’s representatives who choose to attend at the same address.
5. Bidder shall submit tender documents duly signed and stamped.
6. The Director General, Pakistan Sports Board, Islamabad reserves the right to accept or reject any or all the bids as per PPRA Rules 33.
(Muhammad Azam Zafar)
Pakistan Sports Board