1. Sealed tenders are invited from reputed firms for " Boring of Tube well at PSB Coaching Centre, Quetta ".
2. The bids must reach in the office of Pakistan Sports Board, Kashmir highway, near Aabpara; Islamabad by 7th August 2007 at 1100 hours at the latest. Tenders will be opened on the same date at 1130 hours in the presence of the bidders who desire to attend.
3. Blank tender forms can be obtained from the office of the undersigned on payment of Rs.1000/- (each) in shape of bank Draft (Non-refundable) in favour of Director General, Pakistan Sports Board, from 0800 to 1400 hours on any working day, separately for work. Tender form will only be issued to the firms or persons having General Sales Tax Registration Number.
4. The tender should accompany Bank Drafts for the amount of 2% (each) of the total value of bid as earnest money in favour of Director General , Pakistan Sports Board, Islamabad . The bidders should be the authorized representatives of the firms concerned and must produce the requisite certificate of firm. The bidders should accompany the brochure, photos make and origin of the product.
5. The Director General , Pakistan Sports Board, Islamabad , reserves the right to accept or reject any or all the tenders without assigning any reason.
(Sabir Hussain Malik)
Assistant Engineer (Civil)
Pakistan Sports Board,
Kashmir Highway , Aabpara,