1. Sealed tenders are invited from reputed travel agents (IATA approved) for air traveling arrangements for the Pakistan Sports Contingents for participation in 2nd Summer Youth Olympic Games scheduled from 16-28 August, 2014 at Nanjing, China and 17th Asian Games scheduled at Incheon, South Korea from 19th September to 4th October, 2014.
2. Tender documents can be obtained during office hours on any working day on payment of Rs.500/- (nonrefundable) in the shape of pay order/bank draft in favour of Pakistan Sports Board, Islamabad. Issuance of tender documents shall be closed one day before the opening date. Security amount @ 2% of the bid value in the form of Bank Draft/Pay Order from scheduled bank shall have to be submitted alongwith tender document. Non submission shall straightaway reject the bid.
3. Sealed tenders should reach the undersigned by 7th August, 2014 at 1100 hours, which will be opened on the same day at 1130 hours in the presence of the bidders/their representatives.
4. Financial and technical bids should be submitted separately.
5. The Director General reserves the right to accept or reject any or all Tenders in accordance with PPRA Rules.
Assistant Director (Trg)
Pakistan Sports Board,
Kashmir Highway , Aabpara,