1. Sealed tenders are invited from reputed firms for the supply of the uniform items for the Pakistan Sports Contingent participating in the 17th Asian Games scheduled at Incheon, South Korea from 19th September to 4th October, 2014.
2. Tender documents can be obtained during office hours on any working day on payment of Rs.500/- (nonrefundable) in the shape of pay order/bank draft in favour of Pakistan Sports Board, Islamabad. Issuance of tender documents shall be closed one day before the opening date. Security amount @ 2% of the bid value in the form of Bank Draft/Pay Order from scheduled bank shall have to be submitted alongwith tender document.
3. Sealed tenders should reach the undersigned by 28th August, 2014 at 1100 hours, which will be opened on the same day at 1130 hours in the presence of the bidders/their representatives.
4. Financial and technical bids should be submitted separately.
5. Technically qualified bids as per specification will only be opened for financial competition.
6. The Director General reserves the right to accept or reject any or all Tenders in accordance with PPRA Rules.
Assistant Director (Trg),
Pakistan Sports Board,
Kashmir Highway, Aabpara,