1. Sealed tenders are invited from well reputed Security Agencies for hiring the services of Security Guards.
2. Tender form containing detail terms & conditions can be obtained on payment of Rs.1,000/- (non-refundable) in the shape of Bank Draft/pay order in the name of Pakistan Sports Board, Islamabad from the office of the undersigned at Pakistan Sports Board, Kashmir Highway, near Aabpara, Islamabad on any working day during office hours up to 29th May, 2015.
3. Tenders will be received on or before 1st June, 2015 up to 1030 hours and will be opened on the same day at 1100 hours in the presence of the bidders or their representatives.
4. Financial and Technical bids should be submitted separately in sealed envelops.
5. Rates quoted by firms must be valid up to 30th June 2015.
6. Bank Drafts equal to 2% of the total value of bid as earnest money in favour of Pakistan Sports Board, Islamabad must be attached with the tender. Conditional/incomplete tenders will not be accepted.
7. The bidders should be the authorized representatives of the firms concerned and must produce the requisite certificate of firm. The equipment should be according to the specifications given in the tender document. Conditional/incomplete tenders will not be accepted.
8. Those firms whose technical specification fulfils the required specification according to tender document their financial bid will be opened.
9. Director General, Pakistan Sports Board, Islamabad, reserve the right to accept or reject any or all the tenders before award of contract as per PPRA rules.
Mumtaz Ahmad Nadeem
Pakistan Sports Board,
Kashmir Highway , Aabpara,