1. Sealed tenders are invited from reputed firms for “Doping Control Kits”.
5. The Director General, Pakistan Sports Board, Islamabad, reserves the right to accept or reject any or all the tenders by assigning the reason.
2. The bids must reach in the office of Pakistan Sports Board, Kashmir highway, near Aabpara, Islamabad by 25th April 2012 at 1130 hours at the latest. Tenders will be opened on the same date at 1130 hours in the presence of the bidders who desire to attend.
3. Blank tender forms can be obtained from the office of the undersigned on payment of Rs.1000/- in shape of bank Draft (Non-refundable) in favour of Director General, Pakistan Sports Board, form 0900 to 1400 hours on any working day up to 23rd April 2012.
4. The tender should accompany Bank Drafts equal to 2% of the total value of bid as earnest money in favour of Director General, Pakistan Sports Board, Islamabad. The bidders should be the authorized representatives of the firms concerned and must produce the requisite certificate of firm. The equipment should be according to the specifications given in the tender document.
Syed Habib Shah
Pakistan Sports Board,
Kashmir Highway , Aabpara,